Photo caption: JCDecaux Cityscape's first-class digital inventory is strategically located in Hong Kong's CBDs including Central, Admiralty, Wan Chai, Causeway Bay, North Point and Quarry Bay.
This post was done in collaboration with JCDecaux Cityscape.
Trading with pDOOH can be as simple as shopping online if you have the right partners who possess relevant planning and trading infrastructures.
JCDecaux Cityscape , a subsidiary of JCDecaux SA, started the programmatic journey in September 2021 in Hong Kong. We simplified the pDOOH offerings to reduce advertisers’ technical constraints, and to uncover the mystery behind the process by making campaign planning and analytics transparent. Media buyers can now trade in near real-time with hourly impressions data through VIOOH, our exclusive supply-side platform (SSP), to broadcast advertising messages at the right place, at the right time, to the right audience with the right content. The buying process and ad scheduling are made through one online platform. Once parameters are set to define campaign outreach, the rest is automated.
Key numbers you need to know:
● 1 exclusive supply-side platform (SSP) partner - VIOOH
● 3 connected demand-side platforms (DSPs)- Hivestack, The Trade Desk and Yahoo!
● 7 million daily impressions
● 30% Bus Shelters at CBDs on Hong Kong Island are digitised
How data and technology facilitate pDOOH trading:
● Customise target audience by demographic, preferences, and behaviors
● Maximise flexibility to control when, where, to whom and which creative to be played
● Monitor and adjust campaign delivery in real-time for better results
● Ensure transparency to advertisers to see when and where the ad has been displayed
● Plan omnichannel strategies to retarget exposed pDOOH audience with other online ad formats
Despite a relatively short history of pDOOH in Hong Kong, JCDecaux Cityscape is already equipped with the necessary technical and marketing intelligence specific to Hong Kong. Together with the valuable knowledge shared with other advanced JCDecaux markets, we are confident in being the strongest ally for media buyers to start their exciting programmatic journey.
Photo caption: As a member of iabHK, Yoann El Jaouhari (second to left), managing director of JCDecaux Cityscape shared his vision on pDOOH during the panel discussion organised by Interactive Advertising Bureau (iab) Hong Kong.
JCDecaux Cityscape is dedicated to facilitating your programmatic DOOH journey. Want to know more about how we trade? Get in touch with us and our programmatic consultants are ready to assist you.